Creating Character Backgrounds in Khonshu Alpha
I'm still not 100% certain what system I'll be using, though I'm leaning toward the Cepheus Engine ( #CepheusEngine )
For this setting, I'm assuming the players will be Greenskeepers (see previous post ).
What did you do in the village?
- Traitor Hawk hunter
- Scholar (perhaps the only literate Greenskeepers)
- Toolworker – Basic mechanical skills
Why would you enter the portal?
- Forgetting a failed romance
- You need to find someone, you think they entered the portal and disappeared.
- To protect another character.
What is your relationship with the other villagers?
Each player must relate one tale about an experience their character had with each one of the other characters.
I'm also thinking of creating a few other things:
- A D66 name table, all based around the kind of flowers and weeds you might find in a park.
- Equipment packages
- If I ever decide on a system, a custom character sheet. (I love making those)
by Norton Glover – [email protected] E-Mail: [email protected] RPG Blog: Polyhedral Nonsense #Dungeon23