Week 3 – MET Transport Hub – #Dungeon23 #KhonshuAlpha
A band of MET agents have taken over this section and are using it as a processing center for the people they capture and behead. They've made occasional raids on the Children of Thoth, and have a few prisoners. They use the Maglev shuttles to send the heads to the City of Skulls.
Response: If the players make any loud noises (explosions or gunplay) in these areas,it will attract attention from the MET agents in #19, #5, and #18.
15. Plaza: A circular room with a stagnant pool of water in the center that was once a fountain. Once-ornamental trees around the pool have grown wild and stretch to the ceiling, wrapping around each other in a complex web.
Flickering UV lights in the ceiling provide energy for the plants.
There are two MET agents in collection bodies lurking the upper branches. They are guarding the doors to 5, waiting for people to snatch up.
16. Maglev Station #2: This maglev station is a fully functional version of the station in #6. There's a control pylon that can be activated with a yellow bracelet to summon a train. It will arrive in 2d6 minutes. A Computer 10+ roll can also be used to call a train.
17. Junction: two corridors meet here. There are blood trails leading from the plastic curtains leading to the Chop Shop (#19), down to the Property Storage room (#20). Sounds of loud machinery are behind the curtains.
18. Maglev Station #1: This maglev station is fully functional. There's a control pylon that can be activated with a yellow bracelet to summon a train. It will arrive in 2d6 minutes. A Computer 10+ roll can also be used to call a train.
The MET agents have using this train to send heads to the City of Skulls, so a Computer 10+ can find the exact coordinates of the MET base.
There's a stack of about 8 MET head cylinders here. There's a 2 in 6 chance a MET agent is here loading the heads onto a train.
19. Chop Shop: The floor and walls of this room are covered in splashes of blood. There are eight operating tables, each with restraints. The tables are each equipped with a vial of cryo-chemicals and complex machines. The machines are beeping and whirring, making it difficult to hear anything.
There are 3 Medical MET agents here, working on 5 captured Children of Thoth, each strapped to a table. The victims are all heavily sedated.
If not stopped, the MET agents will behead their victims, and place their heads in cryo-chambers.
20. Property Storage: Several rows metal shelving, each containing plastic-wrapped packages of personal possessions. When the MET agents behead someone, they temporarily store their possessions here. Everything is neatly wrapped and labeled with the ID number MET has assigned each head. MET has every intention of restoring the possessions whenever the “patients” are revived.
Blood Trails lead though this room to #21
21. Body Dump: The MET agents have modified this room to dispose of the bodies. There is a slick metal chute leading down into darkness. The floors and walls are slick with blood.
The chute leads to the Fertilizer Processor room on the Agricultural Level.
by Norton Glover – [email protected] E-Mail: [email protected] RPG Blog: Polyhedral Nonsense #Dungeon23